IGNORED

The remake of TransfolioShell

rcamp48

Hi guys :

I have been working really hard on the release of version 5 of TransfolioShell.    This is a modern version of a shell for the command line Transfolio. This is a modern version of what I had written many years ago for The Atari Portfolio and the parallel interface.

It has always been possible to use Transfolio with even windows 10 64 bit computers with a PCI or PCI-E parallel port, but I have built it into my TransfolioShell program, and I have found the way to find out definitively what your Parallel Port address is in Windows 10 64 bit.

All you have to do is press the start buttone or Windows-R, type in 'MSCONFIG', click on tools , system information, click on launch , and look up your printer port there , look for LPT1: , the address will be in upper case , write it down as lower case, as that is what works with Transfolio and Transfolioshell.

From there its easy my program is all set up to use that parallel port.

Russ 

PS: I am still working on Transfolioshell , I am not releasing it until I have at least a working copy of list , send , and transmit for root directories  on the Portfolio, I am working on listing (that works with sub-directories) , receiving and sending only work with root directories however.

• Like 1

I have got the program working to a point where it allows for listing , receiving and transmitting in the root directories of the Atari Portfolio, a video is due soon where I will run TrannsfolioShell and do a voice over with all of the functions of the program being explained in voice.

Here is the program zip file for Version 5.0B of TransfolioShell

TransfolioShell_Version_5.zip 

• Like 1