IGNORED

Action Hi-Tech Games

Hi all. I'm not sure if this will even get looked at or if anybody will know anything. I've seen a few posts about this company on here which I'm still trying to piece together but really, thank you for all the excellent information. 

I normally collect Nintendo NES games especially those that were pirated under the SuperVision, Spica or Asian Version "Konami" names as I find them interesting as either the game label has peeled off or the title has slightly been altered making them a mystery game. But it's looking like this brand, Action Hi-Tech, is very similar. 

I've owned a game called Space Grid that l picked up maybe 6 or 7 years ago and never played it. Last Saturday, I bought the Atari 2600+ so I could play Pitfall 2 that I've also owned for some time. After finding the firmware update on this forum (thank you so much for that!), all games now play and I was ready to dust off Space Grid and see what it actually was as there was nothing on YouTube about it as of last weekend except for a 3D rendering of the game that spins that somebody made for some reason. 

Space Grid turned out to be awesome! I played it for over an hour. Then I looked for more games on eBay and found nine of them, boxed! The games finally arrived yesterday and I went through each one and have to admit, five are great, four are a little boring but I was hoping to recognize some of the games but one looked very similar to Kaboom and another was like Donkey Kong aptly named Pac Kong. 

From what I could find off this forum, Space Grid is really a game called Turmoil, but what are the rest? I posted a video on YouTube, it's long complete with me getting excited and the camera falling over but if anybody is interested or can identify the games, that would be great. Maybe this will spark your interest in collecting them as well. 

- Space Grid 

https://youtu.be/e6AnPR4Q8wk?si=n2fOb7W11iS_JB0v

- I Bought Nine Action Hi-Tech Atari 2600 Games 

https://youtu.be/i3mbEd4qZg8?si=uRtQ5n5MChKGFdVq

Screenshot_20240821_182125_eBay.thumb.jpg.6f1494e67c15d5d2042bec76a6ca20d4.jpg

20240818_163116.jpg