IGNORED

How do use the cheater in Altirra

I am looking for infinite lives in Jumpman, I have look on this forum, but only could find the cheat for Jumpman #1, I would like to try and found cheats with the Altirra emulator cheater section, but do not know how to use it, I have looked at the Altirra help and there is no mention of how to use it, so I was wondering if anybody on here could me found cheats for games with the cheater please

1. Start game.

2. Go to Cheat Menu then Cheater... (or press Alt+Shift+H).

3. Shearch mode must be Start with new snapshot. Press Update button.

4. In search result you can see "Too many results (49152)". That's normal. Press Ok button.

5. After losing a junper and the appearance of a new one go to Cheat Menu then Cheater... (or press Alt+Shift+H).

6. Select Searh mode "<: Values going down" and press Update button.  In search result you can see list of values and their adresses thet have decreased. Press Ok button.

7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until the list of values is reduced so that you understand thet the desired value nas been found.

8. Double click on the value. The value is move in Cheat list. If check box is cheked the value will be frozen in game.

I found this adress for the Jumper game. This adress is $80F0.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2024 at 7:20 PM, EddyFree said:

I have two Jumpman games that I found patches for a few years ago. The lives variable I have listed for each is Jumpman #1 at $3057 and Jumpman Jr. at $070A.

Thanks for that I am looking for the variable for the original Jumpman by epyx

On 8/27/2024 at 10:21 AM, Eugene Zagudalov said:

1. Start game.

2. Go to Cheat Menu then Cheater... (or press Alt+Shift+H).

3. Shearch mode must be Start with new snapshot. Press Update button.

4. In search result you can see "Too many results (49152)". That's normal. Press Ok button.

5. After losing a junper and the appearance of a new one go to Cheat Menu then Cheater... (or press Alt+Shift+H).

6. Select Searh mode "<: Values going down" and press Update button.  In search result you can see list of values and their adresses thet have decreased. Press Ok button.

7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until the list of values is reduced so that you understand thet the desired value nas been found.

8. Double click on the value. The value is move in Cheat list. If check box is cheked the value will be frozen in game.

I found this adress for the Jumper game. This adress is $80F0.

After step 8 what do i do, i have moved into the Cheat Box but still do not get extra lives.