IGNORED

Carts In NYC?

ewrann

In NYC just about everything is overpriced. The only place I know of offhand that has Atari 2600 games is Multimedia 1.0 located on St.Marks Street (8th street) off 3rd Avenue. They have actually have lots of classic games there and it might interest you to go there just to browse everything.

You probably have a better chance to pick up games in NJ somewhere, but even in the outside boroughs most stores that would have some Atari games sell the games at well above online prices.

It's true--Multimedia 1.0 is really the only game in town for Atari (so to speak). There's a place called Game Express on 32nd between Broadway and 7th that has a bunch of Atari games on top of a cabinet--BUT THEY WON'T SELL THEM TO YOU! Every time I ask, they say that I have to buy them from their website only and they'll ship them to me. I've even offered to buy 'em on the net and stop by the store since I walk by it to and from work and they won't do it. Grrrrrr....

The only other Atari spots I know are on Long Island, and I'd doubt you're getting out there if you're hanging in NYC--the city is much more fun. :D