IGNORED

Need more CRTs (monitors and/or televisions) for the AtariAge booth!

If you're attending PRGE this year and are driving to the show and have a CRT (or two or three) that we can borrow for the duration of the event, that would be amazing!  I'd like to have even more systems setup this year than last, and due to how the modified booth layout, we'll have more room for systems than we did last year. 

Mostly we'll have 13" Commodore 1702 and JVC monitors (both of which have composite and s-video-ish inputs), and a few smaller TVs that one person so far has offered to bring.  Regular TVs are great as long as they have at least one composite and/or s-video input (preferably on the back) and you still have the remote control for it so if it gets stuck in some weird mode, we can undo it).  Any TVs from 13" up to 24" are good sizes for the show and are manageable to get into and out of the hall.  If you're not attending the show, but have displays we can borrow, I may be able to pick them up before the show and drop them back off on the Monday immediately after (or possibly Tuesday, which is when I would be flying or driving back).  Usually for anything 20" and larger, I'll demo marquee games on, depending on my mood at the time. :D 

If you bring any CRTs to the show, I will make sure you have help getting them from your car when you arrive with them, and vice versa after the show ends on Sunday.

If you can help out, please send me a message privately and we can talk!

Thank you!

..Al

• Like 2