IGNORED

Life as a Retro Video Gamer.

Like I said early on my back story on my take on Nintendo Famicom but this one also I found in NYC in 1988 I got this Famicom  add on and a bunch of Disk games many from the origanl games from Nintendo but others are just hard 3rd party Disk Copy with off the shelf bootleg disks with some download games but ti this day I can still play them on my working.

image.thumb.jpeg.7214c07309ff12f84b9e76e89bf189e4.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.c03f7220426f56fa9257ae8d0af5f50f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3e166464e0ffd9fb1f753b74b98f64d4.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.225319cc8368dd033fb1db6de8edb12e.jpeg

Great collection, thanks for sharing, for now I bought back my console that I had back then, Intellvision, Colecovision and Genesis and I didn't bought back the Nintendo Nes yet, I'm back in retro gaming since  two years

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Atariboy2600 said:

Need to take more photos of my other box consoles once I go back to my storage like all the Sega, Sony and Xbox and others.

image.thumb.jpeg.914dd2cc2c357168e85e6e29a84d56b1.jpeg

Have you recapped your original Xbox? I have a Halo edition that I probably need to do, before one of the capacitors expodes and eats away all the motherboard traces.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CapitanClassic said:

Have you recapped your original Xbox? I have a Halo edition that I probably need to do, before one of the capacitors expodes and eats away all the motherboard traces.

Actually you just need to snip off the clock super cap, no need to replace really.

I did it to my 2 og Xbox and one leaked (a 1.1) but no damage, the second (a 1.4) was still ok but may as well.

• Like 1

I remember 2001 as I lived in NYC and yet still gone out and brought the new Microsoft X-Box and man now that unit became some what retro..

Got the Xbox one day one in NYC. Even if I own 5 Xbox consoles, one in the box, one in a carry on bag and three out in the open even with the mod chip and yet I never used Xbox Live at all. And yes most of my Xbox games are mostly FPS type games. Even got two type of Halo covers.

GNGnKdrWQAA-HrG.jpg

GNGnNdhXcAAwDE5.jpg

GNGnNdhXcAAwDE6.jpg

GNGnPF8XAAAWCYB.jpg