IGNORED

AtariAge/ZPH PRGE 2024 Meetup | Sat Sep 28 @ Ground Kontrol

Hey all,

It's time once again for PRGE and we'll be continuing our tradition of a casual AtariAge / ZPH meetup at the awesome barcade Ground Kontrol in Portland! Come join us where we can all get together to have a few drinks, chat and play some great arcade games!

There's light rail transportation that goes directly from the convention centre to right outside of Ground Kontrol so it's quick (15 mins) to get there even if you don't have a car.

Date/Time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 @ 9PM-Closing (Midnight)

Tanya and I will be there, see you then!

- James

image.thumb.png.22e45a83268eddc03b8d273e6437d3de.png

• Like 6

Oh no! 

So, this year, the AtariAge booth, the Atari booth (yes, Atari will have a 30' x 30' booth right next to the 45' x 30' AtariAge booth!), and bunch of others, are actually in the vendor hall that is going to be open on Friday from noon on 10pm!  This will preclude myself and anyone else helping with the AtariAge booth from attending.  :(

..Al

4 hours ago, Albert said:

Oh no! 

So, this year, the AtariAge booth, the Atari booth (yes, Atari will have a 30' x 30' booth right next to the 45' x 30' AtariAge booth!), and bunch of others, are actually in the vendor hall that is going to be open on Friday from noon on 10pm!  This will preclude myself and anyone else helping with the AtariAge booth from attending.  :(

..Al

Oh no indeed! I knew the floor was open Friday but I didn't know the floor was going to open quite that late!

I've switched the day back to Saturday as I don't want to miss out on having the AtariAge crew taking part. 🙂 

- James

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Oh no indeed! I knew the floor was open Friday but I didn't know the floor was going to open quite that late!

I've switched the day back to Saturday as I don't want to miss out on having the AtariAge crew taking part. 🙂 

- James

Excellent! I'll still be there. I fly out mid morning, Sunday. Btw, I have dibs on Asterioids. Places quarter on the cabinet.

• Like 2

On 9/12/2024 at 1:16 AM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Thank you for that, it will be nice to escape the show for a bit, especially as Friday is going to be such a long day!  And Saturday, of course, is always the busiest, so will absolutely need a break after that!!

..Al

• Like 3