IGNORED

Scans of box covers

After doing the fantastic Star Raiders' digital painting I'm getting pregnant with another idea: A bed linen with a collage of many box cover arts of your/my favorite games!

What I'm looking for are already available scans in at least acceptable quality, links to the scans are fine, too. Yeah, I know, there may be many many many of them, so I think about the absolute favorites, like Star Raiders (again, hehe), Frogger, Moon Patrol ... I think you can see the direction. I'll have a look into the reference book Art Of Atari also to get some more ideas and templates - but if you are interested to feed my brain, just do so! The progress and the result will be published again, also what and how I did it.

Old men simply have too much time 🤣

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, larryleffaovell said:

Holy cow, 82 pages to discover. I think this will take some time :) But anyways, thanks for that hint!

You only need the first post. 

It contains an always updated list of everything he dumped and links to the relevant posts. 

• 3 weeks later...