IGNORED

IntellivisionRevolution PRGE 2024 photos and news

Rev

7 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

they have already sold out of the new shirt design in sizes L-3XL, no more available until next year maybe, seems like poor planning

Considering the main conference event hasn't even started, that's pretty bad.

Listened to The Intellivisionaries Podcast #50 on the road trip today.  I started the podcast as I pulled out of my driveway and it finished about 10 seconds before I pulled back into my driveway.  Very sad to hear Paul's update.  I've listened to you guys for years--I know you don't know me, but I feel like I know you, especially after ~250 hours of Intellivision podcasts!  I'm grateful for your dedication to the hobby, and that was a great interview with Jamie Lendino.  You're in my thoughts and I hope things get better for you soon!

Akallebeth wasn't available Saturday (at least not before the fire alarm drill)!  I was only able to go Saturday, but they may be available Sunday.  Otherwise the AtariAge booth guys said it would be easy to get a copy online at their store.  (So don't panic and support eBay scalpers just yet!)

I did pick up the Pac Man Anthology, Mr. Chess, Pixel Bros, and the black Ghostbusters all CIB!  And an Atari shirt now that they bought Intellivision.

It was a pleasure to meet so many Intellivision folks today (Rick, CMart, William Moeller, Mr. Pettis for helping me out, and so many others!).

The convention has reinvigorated my love of the hobby.  Already looking forward to next year!

• Like 3