IGNORED

Can anyone validate these Prototype Eproms???

povlok1

Actually I bought a lot of almost 500 eproms.. about 370 of em worked,, the ones in the pics are the only ones marked prototype, however, all the other ones were all correctly marked, activision for activision games, parker bro for parker, atari for atari,, etc.. I sold them all to bjk7382 and kept what you see in the pic. I have 2 of the centipedes, 4 of the trick shots, thre 'oinks', the rest are all just singles (im not really up for selling the singles) Well if they are rare,, id rather trade than sell,, ;)

I forgot to take a pic of one more I got,, but its dead (or at least I cant get it to work,, maybe you CPU?) Its clearly marked 'Arcadia' on top of it???

If a mask ROM is dead, it's dead. Arcadia almost sounds like it's for another system. :?

I forgot to take a pic of one more I got,, but its dead (or at least I cant get it to work,, maybe you CPU?) Its clearly marked 'Arcadia' on top of it???

:idea: Try dumping it and then use CloneSpy to compare it with other ROMs to find out which game it is/was.

:idea: Try dumping it and then use CloneSpy to compare it with other ROMs to find out which game it is/was.

That may work, make sure to use an inverter on the CE line and read it in like a 2532.

Actually I bought a lot of almost 500 eproms.. about 370 of em worked,, the ones in the pics are the only ones marked prototype, however, all the other ones were all correctly marked, activision for activision games, parker bro for parker, atari for atari,, etc.. I sold them all to bjk7382 and kept what you see in the pic. I have 2 of the centipedes, 4 of the trick shots, thre 'oinks',  the rest are all just singles (im not really up for selling the singles) Well if they are rare,, id rather trade than sell,, ;)

So is the reader still mine? Have you made another one yet or is that one in the other threads pictures the original that you got with the lot.

havnt made another.. odds are im going to part with all the eproms except for the Donald duck and the Dukes.. Ill get two boards to perm mount those two.. so you are still welcome to it:) I found an 'assult' eprom thrown in with a few straglers that were thrown in with an auction I bought last month;)

If a mask ROM is dead, it's dead. Arcadia almost sounds like it's for another system. :?

Could be, or it could be Arcadia as in the prior name for Starpath...

Could be, or it could be Arcadia as in the prior name for Starpath...

yup, thats what I was hoping for (well, at least dreaming of;)