IGNORED

Slightly updated Xbox Series X announced (2TB and all-digital)

phoenixdownita

A 2TB for 599 and an all-digital for 449 … https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series-x

what a fuxxing moronic choice.

The 2TB should retail for 499 taking the place of the 1TB which should then go for 399, the all digital should be 349 and the Series S 1TB should be 249 and Series S 512GB should just vanish (flushed at 149-199 until it is gone).

They cannot move the current Series X and they expect a premium for the 2TB because they overcharge for the increased capacity SSD?  
What a fuxxing group of retarded.

Post Scriptum:

I bought my Series X “like new” from Amazon during a discount at 345 and added the 2TB for 230 for a grand total of 565 almost 9 months ago … c’mon Microsoft you are not even trying.

I do not have a PS4 or a PS5 (I have various PS2s and a BC PS3) mostly because no back compat with PS3/PS2/PS1 discs and that really pissed me off back then. I have a Xb1 (no S or X) because my wife likes Halo and Halo MCC is great value, then I tried used Xb1 X but kept running into issues (overheat, skipping discs) and so got a “like new” Series X to replace the Xb1 (a used Xb1 X + 1TB SSD update costs about the same [the SSD update is a must imho, everything get so much snappier, boot included]) and decided to add to it the external 2 TB just because I could.

Edited by phoenixdownita