IGNORED

Atari 2600 giveaway #2

Atarian7

Just curious....what scientific method(s) will be used in determining the winner? :)

Cap

Everyone will be put in a room and forced to listen to a loop tape of Fran Dresher laughing. Whomever is left that can hear the phrase "You win!" wins. In the event of a tie, the music of John Tesh will determine the winner.

Everyone will be put in a room and forced to listen to a loop tape of Fran Dresher laughing.  Whomever is left that can hear the phrase "You win!" wins.  In the event of a tie, the music of John Tesh will determine the winner.

OK, now remind me, what do we win again?

I don't think it's worth it.

:P

OK, now remind me, what do we win again?

I don't think it's worth it.

:P

It's sort of a loaded contest. Everyone knows Fran Dresher's laugh induces tintinitis after the first thirty seconds, total deafness at the two minute mark, and brain death at three. John Tesh is merely there to take care of the ones still twitching.

Just curious....what scientific method(s) will be used in determining the winner? :)

Cap

Everyone will be put in a room and forced to listen to a loop tape of Fran Dresher laughing. Whomever is left that can hear the phrase "You win!" wins. In the event of a tie, the music of John Tesh will determine the winner.

(laughs!) Oh, one of THOSE torture contests. Well, I have nerves of steel...but probably not after that day though :)

Count my vector (for now) self in! :) Nice of you to do this!

Everyone will be put in a room and forced to listen to a loop tape of Fran Dresher laughing.  Whomever is left that can hear the phrase "You win!" wins.  In the event of a tie, the music of John Tesh will determine the winner.

Hey, that's pretty good; I'll have to remember those to pass on to friends having "child discipline" problems.

I used to tie my kids in a chair and force them to watch 5 - 8 hrs straight of The Weather Channel when they were bad. That was for the first offense. 2nd offense brought the collected recordings of Yoko Ono (including the smash hit "Don't Worry Kyoko; Mummy's Only Looking For Her Hand In The Snow") and that usually set them on the path to proper behavior with no relapse.

No spankings in this house!

Mendon