IGNORED

TCM/Halloween double ender

adams_ale

Where did the Texas Chainsaw Massacre/Halloween double enders come from? I read in a thread from CPUWIZ that TCM was only released as a single cart. On a different thread I saw that someone(sorry can't remember your name) said they had a boxed TCM/Halloween cart!? :? Is this merely an unofficial invention from someones garage? If it is just an invention who makes them and how much are they? I've been intrigued by the idea of a TCM/Halloween cart for a while now but never inquired as I thought I'd figure out the source for myself. I still don't understand where this double ender is coming from but it is pretty #$@*! cool! :twisted:

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't catch on. :dunce: I'll go sit in the corner now. ;) By the way now that I've proclaimed my slowness I have no shame in adding that I don't know how to add a person's quote in my thread. In particular: mock wrote: "it's a joke" :ponder: I tried it at first and it put my message in quotation. Anyway, I understand the TCM double ender now and would like to pick one up eventually.

That was a spoof cart someone made up (did they really put a Halloween and TCM rom into it? Or just Photoshop the lable?)

As for your question about quotes, look above the person you want to quote's post. The info bar, with the name, to the right is the date, and all the way to the right is "Reply, quote, Igonre" Click the button you want to do, and it goes to reply, with that post quoted.

Or you can just copy the section you want to quote, and type [-quote="persons name"-] stuff you want to quote[-/quote-] (Minus dashes, you don't have to put a persons name in either, but can help occasionally.)

Hope this helps you out.

Where did the Texas Chainsaw Massacre/Halloween double enders come from?  I read in a thread from CPUWIZ that TCM was only released as a single cart.  On a different thread I saw that someone(sorry can't remember your name) said they had a boxed TCM/Halloween cart!? :?   Is this merely an unofficial invention from someones garage?  If it is just an invention who makes them and how much are they?  I've been intrigued by the idea of a TCM/Halloween cart for a while now but never inquired as I thought I'd figure out the source for myself.  I still don't understand where this double ender is coming from but it is pretty #$@*! cool! :twisted:

Yes, it does exist but it isn't vintage or rare. ;)