IGNORED

*update*My first complete collection

Brad2600

The last cart that I needed arrived today and I now have a complete Imagic collection! :D

With the exception of Atlantis II. Anyone got one for sale?

All but 3 of the games are loose.

I'm kinda proud at the time and money it took to accomplish this. Once I reorganize my game shelf, Imagic will have a prominent location. :D

I am also 1 game away from completing my Activision loose collection.

It does feel good. I also have 2 more Imagic games to sit down and play..Solar Storm and Subterranea. Haven't already given them a spin yet.

Hi,

and congratiulations  :)  

So you're the one who catched the Silver Subterranea right in front of my nose  :P  

I'm missing only the silver Subterranea to have them all silver and CIB and of course the extreme rare ones like Atlatnis II and Cubicolor.

greetings

Tom

Don't forget about Wing War ad the Imagic game Selector.

There's also the prototype Sky Patrol.

:P

Hi,

and congratiulations  :)  

So you're the one who catched the Silver Subterranea right in front of my nose  :P  

I'm missing only the silver Subterranea to have them all silver and CIB and of course the extreme rare ones like Atlatnis II and Cubicolor.

greetings

Tom

Don't forget about Wing War ad the Imagic game Selector.

There's also the prototype Sky Patrol.

:P

Well at least I have all the games that are ATTAINABLE right now. I've never seen a Cubicolor and I've only seen Wing War for the CV...I hear the 2600 version is PAL only.

Hi,

oh, Wing War - right, this one i'm missing too but as i said i spoke about all Silver Release Games and i'm pretty sure that Wing War never released as silver Label :?

Or does anyone know the existence of one ?

And i don't think that more than a handful of Sky Patrol boxes exist - i only know one collector who has it - so i know for sure that i never get my hands on one of this - so it's unreachable and for me not worth listing it in my want list :)

greetings

Tom

Hi,

oh, Wing War - right, this one i'm missing too but as i said i spoke about all Silver Release Games and i'm pretty sure that Wing War never released as silver Label  :?  

Or does anyone know the existence of one ?

greetings

Tom

Wing War was only released with a white text label AFAIK.

Congrats! :D

Imagic is the next one that I'm actively tackling as I do really like their games. I'm 4 short right now (Fathom, quick step, solar storm and subterranea) but I'm on a mission. Activision was my first complete collection and I'm really proud of that one and enjoy it a lot to boot because they're great games. I'm just a few manuals shy of having all of the Activision manuals as well. That's part of my goal for all of my games as I'm not really into boxed but I do like the original manuals! I have 200+ trade games so if someone is looking for something in particular, just ask as I'd love to help someone complete a collection!

Laura

What's the common definition of completeing a set? Collect all the games made by a manufacturer ad actually released? I have to assume you guys don't typically include prototypes in that discussion. Also, we're talking cartridges only...I have almost no boxes and for space purposes I really don't want boxes. I realize this might be considered heresy. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I now have a complete collection of:

U.S GAMES!

:D

Last cart I needed:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...egory=3528&rd=1

None of them are boxed and only MAD has instructions.

There's another Piece O Cake on EBay for anyone who needs it. I cancelled my bid on it to BIN the one that the link points to!

I'm bidding on a 2600 Double Dragon. If I get that, I'll have a complete Activision collection too! :D

I will eventually have to sell off duplicates and stop buying systems. Space is starting to become an issue.

I think of all the systems I collect/play, none of them are as fun to collect for as the 2600 is. :D

I'm currently at 243 games....219 loose 24 boxed

After I get the rest of the games that I won, I will probably have 220-222 loose and 27 boxed. :D

I forgot to add that I also have completed:

EPYX!

I BIN'ed all 3 Epyx games a few days ago..they are CIB and they went pretty cheap.

I nearly forgot about Epyx.

I'm going to attempt to complete Parker Brothers and Sega.