IGNORED

BAVE! SF Bay Area Gamers!!!!!

VidGameKing

okay dudes!!! I have some really good news for all of you San Francisco Bay Area Video Gamers! The one, Retrogmr Is working hard to ressurect a dead scociety of the Gamming Elite in the Bay Area. the name of it, B.A.V.E. or Bay Area Videogame Enthusiests! Everyone whos a member of Atari Age who lives from San Jose, up to Vacaville needs to come!!! contact me at my e-mail or IM, (Not PM) to get the location of the meeting and times. Right now the first one is set for mid December. Retrogmr is also a moderator at DP and you can reach him there. here he is. He wants me to compile a list of fellow Atari Age users who are interested in going and what you would like to see at a local get together. Additionally the location right now is either Hayward or San Ramon

• 2 weeks later...

As I promised, go to:

http://miaug.atari-users.net/newsletter/No..._Newsletter.rtf

To read the feature is almost the same thing that was posted on here, but hey when I got featured on a Newsletter for the first time (SCAT, Summer 2003) it was Great then when SPACE featured me in their Spring 2003 its just a great feeling and now to be part of the Atari User Group Magazine (eightsixteenthrity-two) its just the best thing that could ever happen to me and my organization MIAUG, and I want you to feel the same way and feel the same pride I felt seeing my groups name printed on a newsletter or mention or magazine, its just great

If you ever need any advice or just want some help or what ever you need contact me