IGNORED

Happy Holidays DP Style

neotokeo2001

Ordered this yesterday.  I'm guarenteed a copy! Can't wait to get it.  I need to get more homebrews/hacks.. I *had* to buy SCSIcide.. I think that thrust+ is my next aa purchase.

Good thing you got it. I was'nt expecting the number of people interested in the game. If you recieved the confirmation e-mail from me after ordering then you will recieve one of the 20 available. I'm trying to get additional copies made of the game but right now it's still questionable.

I will also be putting Cosmic Bowling on a cartridge in January. It will also be 10-20 copies and should be $11-$13. If you want to reserve a copy you can e-mail me and I'll send you details first in January.

I just ordered one for myself. Did i make it in one time to get one?  

Merry Christmas to myself!

If you ordered it today, then you will get one by Christmas. There are 3 copies remaining. After the last 3 copies are gone, That will be it for the Christmas pack. There may be additional copies made available after Christmas but they will be cart and instruction sheet only and will have a different label.

--- Sold Out ---

Thanks to everyone who ordered a copy. All orders should be recieved before Christmas.

Missed out?? You can still get a copy of the game. It will be shipped after Christmas and will be the cartridge and instruction sheet only. The label will have changes to show that it is not of the initial run.