IGNORED

Got my first homebrew cart. Most impressive!

Adrian M

My Skeleton+ cart arrived (last Saturday, but of course I was away for the weekend) and I just got around to stopping by the post office to pick it up this morning before heading into work.

When I got to my office, I opened the package and examined the contents of my new present. Wow! The overall presentation resembles that of an official 2600 release...everything from the label to the font used in the manual! The cart and manual were well packed and protected.

Very impressed to say the least! I will buy more as soon as I hear what the AA Store plans to do with the upcoming Christmas Cart! :)

This may sound silly, but you need to get yourself a copy of Berzerk Voice Enhanced. I have a regular copy that I used to play every now and then. As silly as it may sound, the Voice Enhanced version is getting regular play these days.

Also, Backfire is pretty neat...and if you have kids, Gunfight isn't bad either. It's kind of cool to be able to shoot your oponents cowboy hat off of his head.

Skeleton+ will be my next purchase though!