IGNORED

Gemini

Redcurrie

Quick question, are the Gemini combo paddle/joystick controllers compatible with the 2600? I'm guessing that they are but I wanted to check. Also, how rare is the Gemini? From the description in the Hardware section, it sounds fairly uncommon but as far as members here go, how many people actually have one? I, for one, have never seen one "in the plastic", just in pictures.

Laura

Quick question, are the Gemini combo paddle/joystick controllers compatible with the 2600?  I'm guessing that they are but I wanted to check.  Also, how rare is the Gemini?  From the description in the Hardware section, it sounds fairly uncommon but as far as members here go, how many people actually have one?  I, for one, have never seen one "in the plastic", just in pictures.

Laura

yes they are compatible.

in Canada, they are pretty commun. I have found a lot of those.

I owned one once A BIG YES...but you can't use the paddle contoller without that Y adapter
Can too.

It just behaves oddly, since left and right on the joystick act as the paddle fire buttons and you ahve 2 fire buttons but only one knob.