IGNORED

Atari Force

JL

That is great.  The last time I saw Atari Force art work like that on ebay, each picture went for over $100.00, if there for real?

:!:  :ponder:  :?:

I've been a collector of Origiinal Comic Art for many years now, so it's easy for me to tell the difference between a real and a fake. Generally forgery's are reserved for items in the thousands of dollar range such as late 70's x-men art and the like.

The previous owner of the Atari Force 15 cover did not want to sell it and it took me a year to put the right kind of deal together with him getting the advantage. But I now have a rather cool avatar (only this man's opinion) for my posts

The best thing about original art is that every piece is one of a kind so I guess that even makes a 10 rarity cart look "mass-produced".

JL

When I read comics, I always wanted to buy original comic art work. The only thing I ever got around to buying was some pages from the Marvel New Universe series DP7, directly from the artist. I was one of the very few people that liked the New Universe. :sad:

This has little to do with Atari, either. :P

Very nice, I love items like this.  :)  

Although it has little to do with Atari.  :ponder:

My first thought was that it had to do a lot with Atari because the book started out as a series of giveaways inside 2600 games. However, in retrospect it has much less to do with Atari than I originally thought as it more of an item in the periphery like says a tee-shirt.

Thoughts?

JL

Atari Force has everything to do with Atari!!! like you said, it was made for some of Atari's boxed games as give aways and it tell's you that Atari thought they were going to be a major force in the future to come, but Atari did die!! besides having all the Atari force comic books, I also got a hold of a full size comic books store poster with all the characters on it.

:!: :ponder: :D

post-88-1070216891_thumb.jpg