IGNORED

20th Century Fox Completed!

Christophero Sly

I imagine most people are getting sick of these milestone threads, but I hope you'll indulge me on this one because I'm pretty excited about it.  

:)

Hell no! Congrats! I actually like hearing when ppl complete collections...reminds me of how close or far I am from completing that particular company's games. All I need are Crash Dive and Spacemaster x7 (figures...the 2 hardest to get!)

Your's are in nicer shape than most of mine.

Hell no!  Congrats!  I actually like hearing when ppl complete collections

I'll second the thought and follow with my own congrats! Completing a company that you've been working hard on is a great feeling and who better to share with than the rest of us? :thumbsup: :D

...reminds me of how close or far I am from completing that particular company's games.  All I need are Crash Dive and Spacemaster x7 (figures...the 2 hardest to get!)

Hmmm ... I seem to be two away from a 20th Century Fox collection myself, now that you mention it. 8)

That's great!!!!!! I am three games away from completing my 20th centure fox games, complete in there boxes and about a month ago I had a chance to get the last three, but the biding on one of them went way to high for my blood and the other two sold before I got to them.

:D :ponder: :sad: