IGNORED

Yay, I beat Mario Bros

Video

Hey, I was playing Mario bros last night, and I've rolled the score a few times. But I rolled the score and looked up, and said "What the heck? I'm on level 71, what happens if you roll the level #, or is it possible?" Anyhow, I got to 99, and rolled it. You get a 00 Coin stage, and the game starts back over at slow speed. The score at roll over was 479,200 (add a million cause it doesn't do that for you)

I plan to do it again sometime, and see how far it takes to roll the score again. I'm assuming around level 40. And a third time possibly at level 10? That would be awesome, a screenshot at level 10 with 999,900 points on it. :D

Anyhow, pointless, but I've never done it, so I thought it was pretty awesome. Takes several hours if anybody wants to try it. Hate them fireballs though, got killed quiet a few times cause one appeared right where I was running at the time.

I need to do it again with a camera rolling, or a VCR, whatever.

There is a way to cheat on that game for points.

When you get to the first level where the "green blobs" come out, leave one of the regular guys alive jumping around, and continue to get the green blob. I stopped playing it for score because of that reason.

That is cool that the levels do end at some time, and go back to the beginning.

Yeah< I was pretty happy, and the firebals do get really hectic. The thing I thought was odd was the game never speeds up (or not so I ever noteiced) beyond level 24 or so. Is the other versions like that?

Never thougth of sending a video to Twin Galexies, but then again I don't even know who they are, so I didn't know I could.

I know you can hit the green blob and get more points (and you get 500 for each icee you kill which also doesn't cout as a level ending enemy) But I don't do that. I do know they factor in though, cause even without intintionally going after them I've rolled the score in a range of 63-78 levels through various times.

I really need to get a screenshot, Now that I think of it, nobody would watch a video that long though. Well, maybe for an archive prupose, or to say "look at that dumbass waisting 3 (or so) hours of his life."