IGNORED

DP Xmas Cart

Mendon

Did everyone receive their DP Xmas cart? I received mine in the mail today and can't decide whether or not to unwrap it!! Very nicely packaged with Christmas wrap and I can feel the tin that the cart is packed in. But not sure I want to unwrap it.

Anyone else feel this way?

Mendon

Don't know why I felt the way I did.. just looking at the package and thinking how much work & effort went into this and I just wasn't sure I wanted to open it. Weird, I know, but thats the feeling I had.

Anyhoot, the feeling passed and I opened it up and am VERY pleased and impressed with the quality product contained within. The tin the game comes in, all the little goodies, the Christmas card, and the cart lable are all first class. And then the game itself is fun, Fun FUN!!! Must have been a blast thinking up and creating everything and a fantastic job has been done.

A BIG Thank You for producing and packaging this and Congrats on an excellent product!!!

Mendon

I'm glad everyone is happy with the end result. It was a rushed project but it came together pretty well.

Everyone was sent Priority Mail except for the Foreign Orders. They will likely not recieve theirs untill January.

It would be nice to hear from everyone just to know that they were recieved.

Cosmic Bowling and Death Race will be the next two hacks turned into cartridge. Cosmic Bowling was to be a limited release of 10 carts but has now been turned into a full blown release. It will be offered by a 3rd party.

Stay tuned for details.

Death Race will be similar to DPXmas. It will be a limited release and will have extras with it. This time I am not limited by a deadline so I can have a more professional instruction manual instead of a printout. It will also have some related cool extras. It will be available in Febuary.