IGNORED

My Atari collection!

the 5th ghost

Well, most of it at least ;)

collection9.jpg

These next two I forgot to rotate 90 degrees counter clockwise in photoshop, sorry!

collection2.jpg

Dragster got cut off :(

collection3.jpg

More pictures:

collection4.jpg

collection5.jpg

Finally got a complete boxed US Games collection!

collection6.jpg

collection7.jpg

collection8.jpg

Crappy picture, sorry. Complete boxed CBS Games collection

collection10.jpg

Another crappy picture, kinda hard to make out some of the titles, sorry.

collection11.jpg

collection1.jpg

superman.jpg

chuckwagon.jpg

I need to take more pictures of my loose carts with the label vatiations and my joystick collection as well.

Happy Holidays!

Doug

So is that a boxed Atalantis II? That is somehting I have never seen in a collection. Also I like the Pitfall Board Game. 8)

Yes, that is my boxed Atlantis II :)

It is also the very one pictured in the AA archives. A few years ago I sent it to Alex to have the ROM dumped and he did an article on it in the Features sections

atlantis2.jpg

topsecretimagicdocuments.jpg

Doug

That is one hell of a nice looking collection you’ve got there Doug! I am green with envy! :thumbsup:

:ponder: Soooo ... Where do you live in Pittsburgh, anyway? I mean, where exactly? Street address and directions how to get there from I-79 would be particularly helpful. Also, your vacation schedule for the year would be nice too. :evil:

So you actually sent the game to Alex? That takes some trust I bet. Sending such a valuable game thru the mail?

Well, I guess I felt comfortable enough!

Plus, I had no way of dumping to ROM myself. I wanted to share the game and all the info I had with the rest of the folks at AtariAge so I felt the best way was to just send everything I had, letters and all, to Alex so he could dump the ROM and do the pictures and scans for the archives.

He was very professional and I got everything back exactly the way I sent it.

As for Atlantis II, as far as I know there are two other collectors that have the box. I also know of one other person with the letters from Imagic but not the box. Besides that, I know a couple people have just the cart.

BTW, the Pitfall! boardgame looks like it was based on the cartoon. It is missing a couple small pieces but I found it at a thrift store :)

Doug

That is one hell of a nice looking collection you’ve got there Doug!  I am green with envy!   :thumbsup:  

:ponder: Soooo ... Where do you live in Pittsburgh, anyway?  I mean, where exactly?  Street address and directions how to get there from I-79 would be particularly helpful.  Also, your vacation schedule for the year would be nice too.  :evil:

:D

So you actually sent the game to Alex? That takes some trust I bet. Sending such a valuable game thru the mail?

Well, I guess I felt comfortable enough!

He was very professional and I got everything back exactly the way I sent it.

Doug

I was talking about trusting the post office. I couldn't imagine losing something like that in the mail. Even with insurance, there would be no easy way to replace it.

I wouldn't hesitate to trust either of the Al's also, but the post office on the other hand, I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them.

The post office can be slow sometimes, But I've not really had any lost or truly damaged items, out off 1000+ transactions. Just one or two instances where I would question the packing methods more than anything, lost packages should never happen. And of course there's always insurance. And yeah I wouldn't have any problems shipping something like this out to either of the Als, or CPU, or Mitch, there are some very upstanding individuals here!

Doug, those are some great pics! Very neat and orderly! which all companies do you have complete CIB? Your Imagic should be close? M-network? PB?

Doug, those are some great pics!  Very neat and orderly! which all companies do you have complete CIB? Your Imagic should be close? M-network?  PB?

Thanks!

US Games - Complete with boxes. Need manual for Raft Rider though

CBS Games - Complete

Mythicon - Complete

uhh, for Activision I need:

Decathlon - Box only, I donated my box to a friend who was sponsoring a certain Javelin contest at the last CGE in Vegas ;)

Cosmic Commuter - Box and manual

Kung Fu Master - Box and manual

Commando - Box only

River Raid II - Box and manual

Rampage and Double Dragon I don't have at all except for the 7800.

I have all the Imagic games, just need the boxes and manuals for Solar Storm and Quick Step.

Parker Bros:

I need boxes and manuals for Q-Bert's Qubes, Gyruss.

I don't have Frogger II or Mr. Do!'s Castle yet. :|

M Network:

I need the box and manual for Star Strike, Masters of the Universe.

I need the box only for Adventures of Tron.

Data Age:

I need the box and paperwork for Frankenstein's monster. I have the cart already.

I'm also close to a complete boxed Sears collection. I have the rest of the Sears carts loose except for Maze Mania, Brain Games and Star Raiders.

And what gets played out of all you have?

Well, to be honest, I play all of it :)

Some days I play 5200 games, sometimes I hook up my 7800 and play those games too but mostly I play the 2600. I even have my NES top loader hooked up for those days when I want to play those games.

Technically I could put my 2600 back in its box and leave the 7800 hooked up next to the 5200 so I could play all 2600, 5200 and 7800 games but I just like the 2600 console so I leave it hooked up.

As for the games themselves, I played every one of them. Most of the boxed games are not sealed but if I happen to have a sealed game I have a loose cart of the same game to play. I also enjoy playing the more obscure 2600 games in my collection like CtCW (I can get over 2000 points on it, anyone else?)

For me, I like to have my games accesible so I always have the option to play whatever, whenever. 8)

You also offered some pretty good deals one here for loose games like Beamrider and so forth. :D

I'm still in need of Star Wars:Arcade Game for 2600. Do you still have it? :D

Thanks,

No, I no longer have that Star Wars Arcade but if I happen upon another, I'll let you know!

BTW, did you get that Beamrider playing?