IGNORED

Atari 2600 and 7800 dust cover...

processed

Hey guys!

Just wanting to share a little mock-up I made. I know it's not homebrew programing, but it still homebrew non-the-less! I made up a catridge dust cover for the input slot on my Atari 7800. I know dust is the leading cause of most problems with getting your cart to work with your Atari, so made a cool dust cover.

Here goes:

Take an old cart, rip it open(don't forget about the screw under the front label), take out the game chip, clean both the front and bottom label completly off( I used hot soapy water, and a brillo pad, you may want to soak it for a while to losen up the labels) dry it, put it back together, and use my lables that I made. Please resize them to make them fit.All you need is some sticker paper that you can run through your color printer( You can get at just about any office supply store). I would recommend using plain paper at first, just to make sure it will fit alright, if not resize as needed. Enjoy!

Please post any suggestions or comments if you had some success with it!

Thanks,

Tom

post-4493-1072745753_thumb.jpg

post-4493-1072745754_thumb.jpg

What's wrong with a Combat cart ?  :?  :ponder:  :?

Plenty, bad label art (if any), and its absolutely NO fun if you are an only child. :sad:

Seriously, I think the idea here is that there isn't a chip stuck into your console slot, just an empty casing full of old used pinball machine parts!!!

Weeee! its late.... :ponder: