IGNORED

Atari Balloon Fight?

chairmonkey4406

This guy is trying to convince me that there was a Balloon Fight for atari and that he has one and hes willing to sell it to me along with an atari and 19 other games for two dollars. When I tell him that there never was a Balloon Fight for Atari he says no it's very rare and then they remade it for NES. I ask him if he's thinking of Joust and he says that its not called Joust its called Balloon fight and its a small black cartridge and it's sitting right in front of him. He says he'll get a picture. So I wait. He says his scanner is broken. Now I'm 99.999999999999999% sure that there isn't and never was a Balloon Fight for the Atari 2600 Video Computer System I just need someone to confirm my doubts. Thanks.

This guy is trying to convince me that there was a Balloon Fight for atari and that he has one and hes willing to sell it to me along with an atari and 19 other games for two dollars.

The rest of these guys must be sick with fevers or something. :roll:

Read it again! 20 games and an Atari for $2! Don't ask for pictures; ask when you can drive over to pick it up!!!

I heard a prototype of a game called Balloon Fight was made.  The ROM is supposed to be released 4/1/04 to the general public.

Yeah, and I hear we'll be getting a limited-edition Driver 2 2600 version, and Xante will be back in business for PS2 . . .

But, no, if this guy knows of the NES game by the same name . . . It's either

1) Joust or Lancelot hack

2) A load

3) ??? --- Any PAL-onlys that could have been pirated as "Balloon Fight"? . . .

I heard a prototype of a game called Balloon Fight was made.  The ROM is supposed to be released 4/1/04 to the general public.

Hmm... all this on the same day that "Turbo" was finally released to the Atari gaming public!

Y'know... there might even be a special one-year anniversay "platinum" edition of Turbo on the date too! :D

Will the gaming goodness ever cease? :lolblue: ;)

Hmm... all this on the same day that "Turbo" was finally released to the Atari gaming public!

Y'know... there might even be a special one-year anniversay "platinum" edition of Turbo on the date too! :D

And the SwordQuest contest will be completed!

What, you didnt get Turbo either? :)

Airworld will be released 4/1/05 :D

What, you didnt get Turbo either? :)

Airworld will be released 4/1/05 :D

Airworld? Nah. I'm waiting for "Swordquest Online." :lolblue: