IGNORED

Finally found Activision Anthology for the GBA !!

cvga

After searching for weeks I finally found the Activision Anthology for the GBA. I didn't find it at Best Buy, Circuit City, Walmart, EB Games, Target, Electronics Boutique, Meijer, Kay-Bee, or several mom and pop stores. However, I did find it at GameStop. The guy I bought it from commented on what a good selection I made and how people like Todd Rogers became famous playing atari games.

Of course the first game I played was Beamrider. It played well although not quite as fluidly as on the Atari 2600 (some of that could be rust on my part though since I haven't played in a long time). I made it to sector 30 and scored just over 125,000 points. You can have up to 13 extra ships appear at the bottom of the screen but the program will keep track of more if you accumulate them. I had 16 ships at one point but lost many ships on Sectors 19 and 29.

I've also played some Freeway, Ice Hockey and Pitfall. Lots of fun. Everyone involved deserves a pat on the back!