IGNORED

You thought the gingerbread heavy sixer was cool ?

CPUWIZ

Starcon move over, here is my own personal arcade control for the 5200 and the best thing is, my girlfriend made it. :love: :lust:

I am gonna wait and let her explain some of the magic that went into building this thing, it's absolutely incredible. A true one of a kind. 8)

For now, enjoy some crappy shots, my digicam is not that good at night. :D

shycon2.jpg

shycon1.jpg

shycon0.jpg

She is the most awesome woman on earth.  :love:

Sheesh! Had I only known all I had to do to achieve that title was bake a little gingerbread and make a pleather covered box, I'da done it a while ago ... :wink:

Thanks much, folks, for all the kind words on both projects. Had fun with both of them.

But leave us not get too carried away here ... can't take credit where it's not due. I mounted the hardware, etc., but CPU still gets to do all the wiring himself. :D

And, ma baby wants a box - ma baby gets a box. Easy enough to see why.... quite obviously, he's more than worth the effort! :love:

But leave us not get too carried away here ... can't take credit where it's not due.  I mounted the hardware, etc., but CPU still gets to do all the wiring himself.

I'm still going to bug my wife to learn to solder. :D

Seriously, you two seem very happy together, good luck :)

Very nice looking controller there. It would definitely be the kind of controller that you can hold in your lap while playing 5200.

I think we all agree that CPU is one lucky guy. Now, if only I could meet a girl who know how to solder.

very cool. do you think she'll be making more? can I preorder? I'll settle for her sister is she knows how to solder too!

and you know, I could date her cause we live pretty close to each other!

For the right price I am sure she'd spend another 2 days making one of those. ;)

Sister=Dating=0; :P

@Jess: Sorry about the confusion -> http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41003 :)

okay I'm confused, no sister, or I cannot date her? Mind you I'm not a fat lazy SOb! I'm a built and cut ARMY dude!

:lol:

No one's questioning your pecs ... just no sisters to date ... only a brother, and I'm s'pecting you're not much interested in him. ;)

As CPU said, for the right price ... PM me if you were serious about wanting one for yourself.