IGNORED

can some one help me???

bcd714

i just aquired 6 2600 systems and 84 games from a estate sale ( the lady used to colect them so i was told )and im curious about three of them the first is a 6 button with the sunnydale label on it and a big white atari sticker that says your game recieved persnal attention from: (and it has the initials t u in green felt tip marker)and the sides are thicker... is this a heavy sixer? the second is all black but has no sticker at all, i think this one might be what i heard called a darth vader.. the third one is a cx2600a but it has the sunnydale sticker on it(label must have partially came off cause it has tape over it but you can tell it was done long ago.. ) it also has a big red atari sticker on it that says atari super service in california and has their toll free number.. it also is stamped (not sticker) with the number 431 or 481 looks like the same stamps used on engine blocks for identification... this is the only one out of all of them thats stamped... the last difference is the lettering around the 4 function buttons the power is in red and the other three and the pinstripe around the whole control panel is yellow. i was looking at the atari age homepage and clicked hardware and there is a model with no picture and it sounds pretty similar to this one other than mine aint stamped " not for resale" instead it has a number... any ideas???

thanks in advance bcd714

no such luck 4 was as good as it got although alot of instruction manuals and comic books from games that were not there, are these comics rare?

on my way now to my parents to dig my old system out,got it when i was a kid either in 77 or78 and i know it has six switches, hopefully a heavy sixer, but mom may have ditched it,will know soon...

but mom may have ditched it,will know soon...

Same here. Thats what got me back into collecting. It was only last year, out of the blue, that I wanted to go to my parents to get my old 2600. Only to find out the Atari was thrown out (with all the games, no rares) during a spring cleaning. Since then, I'm a regular at game stores, pawn shops, and thift stores.