IGNORED

What are some good Jaguar CD games?

Lastblade

I honestly can't remember.

However, I do know I have a copy of World something rally (overhead racing game). it is really nice, I have 2 copies so I will definitely let one go!

Basically whatever I don't like or deemed crappy, I am letting go. Gotta make room, moving iinto smaller space.

Here is my website, I have posted what i have for sale for other systems at the moment, I will update it in 2+ weeks since all the jag/atari games are about 200 miles away. I will make a list and see where the interests are :)

Feel free to email me at games4sale@mail.com

I've got Power Drive Rally. IMO, it's not very good, basically because you cannot pick a level from the dozens of tracks available, you have to play them in sequence to get to the next.

As for CD games, World Tour Racing is low res but still decent, far better than Checkered Flag!

Primal Rage, yeah is sure does load slow, but it's way fun!!

and the CD players built-in VLM, that's way cool too...

• 4 years later...

Gosh ovalbugman, thanks ever so much for your invaluable contribution to a conversation that ended FOUR YEARS AGO.

Ya know, I really don't understand why people go so worked up when someone brings back an old thread. It's really not the end of the world... ;)