IGNORED

Just a hello note...

R.Cade

I just drug my Atari stuff out of the garage tonight after about 7 years of neglect to see what I had. Dusted it off and played Warlords and Video Olympics with the kids for about an hour. :) I've started a collection twice now-- traded it all the first time with some hard to find stuff, but I must have started visiting the thrifts again at some point when I still lived in Atlanta because a lot of my carts have darn little price stickers stuck on the labels. :(

I went through and put them in a little database (http://rittwage.com/2600.php) and I ended up with 89 carts, plus about 11 doubles, which suprised me.

I can't believe I have a 5 and a 6 rares in there (Pengo and Red Baron) and *no* Pitfall! (No trades for that...:)

Anyway, on to get the easy ones... Let me know if you'll sell me common carts I don't have cheap!

Hello. :) I'm fairly new here myself but I can tell you that the people on this forum are much more reliable than what you normally run across on ebay. Even if an item being sold in the marketplace here is very close to the price you would find for it on ebay it is my recommendation that you buy it from the seller at AA. I have been very pleased with those I have purchased games from or traded with on here. The quality level of the games that I have purchased from members of this site is outstanding and that is most likely due to the fact that these people actually like atari and aren't just trying to make a quick buck as opposed to ebay. Anyway, I ramble a lot, so sorry and nice to have a new member here. :)