IGNORED

Mint Time Pilot for 2 dollars

liquid_sky

nah, I got a ringer and his name is taylorcomm. Everywhere this dude goes there are carts a plenty. He and I went Flea Marketing today and turned up all kinds of good stuff.

its also nice to know somebody in your area that digs thrifting and Atari stuff as much as you do!

awesome.. now you know you HAVE to hunt down the controller if you dont have it already, right? Its one thing after another, even at leisure  :)

Yeah, I'm currently watching a couple of the controllers on ebay. Hopefully I can get a good deal. :)

BTW, it's disappointing to hear that Time Pilot sucks. I don't have it yet, but I loved the arcade game. I was hoping that the 2600 version was a decent translation. :(

Well, you get co-credit for that one, and that reminds me, I still haven't paid you for that yet! I'll hit you up the next time I see you.

:)

It really does suck that you have to have so much other stuff just to see how the stupid game works. Otherwise you get to see a Smurf walk around and nothing else. ugh.

taylorcomm and I literally found a BOWL of Atari games today. Of which I nabbed the Smurfs Save the Day and he go the rest of the bowl, which had some other decent stuff in it. :) I told you, this dude is magic. :)