IGNORED

2600 box scans

Breakpack

Hey I got an idea for the Atari 2600 box scan area .How about adding scans from the spine of the box in case any of us out there want to print out the artwork and slide it into a dvd style case (much thicker of course).How about it ????Or if you got any links to the side art ,plz share :D (thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

just so i know why would you want to put a box scan in a case like that? any media that would go in that,could hold all the games for the 2600?

No ,I mean a clamshell a like case for each game (kinda like those custom Genesis cases for their games) .Then printing out the box art and slip it under the plastic of the clam case (and inside have the instructions and game)Thats why I was wondering where could I find the spine scans or request AA add the scans to the box art section.Id think it'd be kickass to display my collection on a bookshelf with the art/clamshell storage. :)

Any idea where to get the right size clam shells?

This could be nice.  I've probably got 50 -60 nice boxes.

-Craig  

http://atariace.com

I came across these cases from a place I buy games,and Atari games seem to fit into them.I posted the topic in the Classic Gaming Forum...I'd have no prob printing out the box art ,just need the side art scanned... :|