IGNORED

lttile elf demo...

Heaven/TQA

Curious that I don't know this picture, which is nice indeed.

Ahem... Now that we know how easy it is to put g2f and (50Hz) rmt together.... But, Heaven, please stop using unfinished songs for demos...Even the turrican song was the version with some sounding errors at the beginning and in the middle. Raster released a much better version.

Some suggestions:

What about including a triple parallax scoller over the turrican title-screen 8) ;)

Or you just may try to put 200Hz RMT together with G2F pictures...

:ponder:

emkay... it's really easy to through stuff together... everybody here can do that...

and btw. both RMTs where available to the public and i asked sack if i can use his tunes... so i have done that... and the turrican_noise3 was from rmt 1.14 pack... which is the latest... so you must have "remixed" versions... ;)

the picture is really nice...1st i thought where are the enhancements as i haven't seem them right away...but...load the pic into g2f 3.6 and switch off the pm gfx...and you'll see... ;)

Next we need someone to use a picture like this as background or surround graphics for a puzzle game or something like that... and don't look at me, i'm... erm, off over there for a bit [points to beta test land and runs for cover! =-]

TMR... do you know who has drawn the original on the breadbox?

i think it's one of Mirage/Censor Design's pictures, but i'd have to check their demos (and some of the other crews he was a member of) to be sure. It's not on the gallery at www.censor.net but the style is similar to a couple of other images there (check the fairy top left when she's on the real machine with a light grey rather than dark background and the girl jus after the two Eddie pics).

[Edit] A little research later and i've put the wrong crew down; Mirage's entry in the CSDb says he's presently a member of Focus and ex Censor and Legend so quite where that picture would have been released i'm not sure. From my shaky memory, it wasn't in a Focus demo or any of the issues of Shock magazine... i'd have to check more thoroughly through the Censor demos, possibly the Wonderland series...

emkay... it's really easy to through stuff together... everybody here can do that...

really... everybody ? Just ask your girlfriend about creating a new Demo ;)

and btw. both RMTs where available to the public and i asked sack if i can use his tunes... so i have done that... and the turrican_noise3 was from rmt 1.14 pack... which is the latest... so you must have "remixed" versions... ;)

You still used "preview" versions.... that's the problem.

the picture is really nice...1st i thought where are the enhancements as i haven't seem them right away...but...load the pic into g2f 3.6 and switch off the pm gfx...and you'll see... ;)

Ahh... it's the ccs14 picture... I thought it was another "child in the corner" picture and didn't check it :ponder: