IGNORED

I'm sick, I'm Bored, I made Star Trek Overlays

The MilkMan

This was an all-indoors weekend for me. Cold as hell out, and I've been a bit under the weather. So, to pass some time, I made some joystick overlays for SEGA's Star Trek game. Yea, you don't really need 'em. And you can get it right here off AA's overlay pages. But what the hey!

These are CMYK 300 dpi repros in PDF format. Get a printer, a heavy card stock, an x-acto, and get busy!

I've included sample pages for your viewing, download link here...

http://anvilfilms.net/ATARI/stoverlay.html

post-3154-1074484023_thumb.jpg

I'm having trouble sending these files over email accounts. Getting alot of bounced emails and returns. They may be too big to send. (3.9 and 4.2 mb)

I'll try to send them again. Please clear out your emails as to this maybe why they are coming back.

I may have to put them on my website and let you all download them there.

Let me know, those of you who have asked for them, if you did get anything yet.

If you want to make something really small, try level 5 WinRar compression, with the multimedia option enabled. That'll make it alot smaller. You can also probably squeeze out a bit more space by enabling the "Solid Archive" option too. :)

uhh, is that somekind of windows PC jargon there?

HA! j/k

I'm running Mac software. The WinRar item sounds PC to me. I used Alladins Stuff It to compress the files. So far it's been good. Except for StanJr, his email hates my files. :P

my e-mail can be surly at times.  You have to woo it. :)

LOL! begin images of StanJr gently caressing his computer...sweet talking the email system....uh never mind.

Side note: someone else mentioned email problems, but it was probably due to that their email only allows 2MB and under files.

I think I'm gonna build a download page from my website. Sorry all, I thought this would be easier than it has been! Flippin technology!