IGNORED

My ad starts today!

kyle

My wife does that for me from time to time at her local newspaper that she works at. She will only do it when she is looking for extra filler to fill and empty spot she doesn't have an ad/add for ( :lolblue: ). <----Felt the need for that (jk) I think that's cool that it's paying off!

Cheers

8)

AS YOU CAN TELL I TRIED EDITING MY MISTAKES

:lol:

< grammar Nazi >

the word 'A' never follows a word that starts with a vowel.  Always use "An" instead.  So your first post should have read "an ad" and not "a ad"

< /grammar Nazi >

:D

Now that everyone is correcting everyone else, it's my turn. The word 'A' never precedes a word that starts with a vowel. There's my 2 cents.

Ok well my ad didn't run in this weeks carolina bargain trader? It should have i dont know what happened? I'm gonna call them first thing on monday and get this shit straight it really ticked me. Maybe they will give me two weeks because of their mistake? ATARIPITBULL when i posted my first ad in the same publication i got a few nice games nothing special more quantity than quality i had about 4 people call me and i picked up about 30 2600 and 7800 games i didn't have.

I tried this for two weeks before Christmas, but with no luck. I received three phone call regarding the ad but when the callers stated the games they had ( all were common 1or 2 rated) I wanted to buy there systems. I stated the price of 15-20 dollars Canadian for them they said "thanks but know thanks". Once again the question is raised about if it's old it has to be expensive!

Good luck with your ad, it's a good time to have one in the papers, right after Christmas.