Scuttle130

bjk7382

TheMilkman

NovaXpress

Gateway

Susuwatari

Voch has been added to the list

Here is my pic for starters

(used in the holiday cart greeting contest-Yes I recycle-LOL)

Cheers :P

Ed: looks like the old list is back up to snuff and I was able to get

have the link submitted on this forum under thier links page.

http://www.gamerzuniverse.net/

You still have to be a member of AA. Does that sound fair so the PMs are kept on this forum?? Thoughts......Have you received any pics or have you taken any pics yet??

• 2 weeks later...

COMBAT CANNONBALL RUN PAGE has some new features as well and has been stripped down for pics and future maps. Lots of Combat fun on this page.

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/combatcannoballrun/

At this point in time the cart is traveling to the Netherlands to vist MARCO. The 01 Combats where abouts are unknown at this time. Stay tuned for more.

Cheers 8)

few updates:

Sliding menu to the left has links to trotter & the milkmans traveling cart

The endlabel (Marquee-accross the screen) I am using to tell you where the cart is traveling to next (MARCO). I have all names listed to date on the page as well. I am feeling my way through on how I wanted the names formattted on the page. I will work through that one.

Any suggestions??? If you have or know of a Atari Combat related site, could you post a link here and I will added to the Combat Cannonball Run's page. Thanks everyone. :)

Update: still awaiting confirmation from MARCO if the 01 made it or not. Ed will be gone for a week. Any posts such as pics, I am guessing just post em here. The map aggreed upon will be a black and white world map. Thanks again Marco for assisting with this. If customs or immigrations or heavy taxes are a burden on your end, please post the problems and we'll send in another 01 cart. The thing about combat (like the military) one must always have a contingent (Plan B). Thomas was right in stating that it may be held up in some form of scanning or security checks. Hope combat makes it. As for a plan B, Combat has a few brothers right behind him ready to go. If we cant send one to accomplish the mission, then we'll send in a few more. I expect a few combat casualties but that won't stop the Combat Cannonball Run. If anything, we can have funeral session in honor of each fallen Hero (cart) :lolblue: (to include funeral pics). Is that clear pile??

:twisted: :D :lolblue:

Cheers 8)

here is a pic of the backup 01. As you can tell he is serious and this time it's personal (coffee talking again). Anyway, if you get the chance MARCO drop this thread a line please that the original 01 is ok and made it to ya. If not, the backup 01 is ready but may have to make a pitstop to megaman first to get things online. Two casualties in the same place isn't a good thing-LOL

Enjoy and more to come I am sure of it! :D

post-2800-1078265518_thumb.jpg

UPDATE:

Ed and I have agreed that the 01 Contingent Back up COMBAT is ready for Action. MEGAMAN PM me your ADDY. There has to be a rapid response upon receipt of the game. Time is of the ESSENCE. The 01 BACKUP has a mission to appear at the Philly Classic with Ed Siegler. Take your photos if you receive this one. If the 01 COMBAT 2 doesn't become a "fallen hero", take the pics, and mail on to ED.

NEWS FLASH:

The original 01 Combat has been declared "Missing in Action". If Marco doesnt receive the game after 30 days from this post, then the 01 Combat original must be declared "deceased" :skull: . Proper funeral Honors will be made at a "to be announced date"

LMFAO :lolblue: -What did you expect with all the bad humor? Have we taken the COMBAT thing too serious?? Never its all in good fun! :D :lolblue:

Cheers 8)

COMBAT CANNONBALL RUN UPDATE:

The backup 01 will depart the Atari Trolls house, visit MEGAMANFAN, then forward depart from MEGAMANFAN to ED SIEGLER and make an appearance at the Philly Classic 5.

MEGAMANFAN PM sent to ya. Got your addy! Ed could you PM MEGAMANFAN your addy? Once MMF takes photos, post them here for web updates and mileage reports. Still working the map issue but it will be post shortly.

Cheers 8)

MEGAMANFAN should recieve the bacup 01 Combat within the next couple days. Here is the cool deal; MMF is going to fly the 01 to the Philly Classic to meet up with the famous Ed Siegler (two visits, one great event, one hell of a group photo) Post them here MMF & Mr. Siegler when the 2 days of pure fun are over. It is Eds decision to mail it off to the next person on the list (Could I ask Ed to send off to CPUWIZ??) If you have other plans Mr. Siegler, thats cool.

Cheers

PS MMF post your "got the 01 in the mail reply" here please.

:D

MEGAMANFAN should recieve the bacup 01 Combat within the next couple days. Here is the cool deal; MMF is going to fly the 01 to the Philly Classic to meet up with the famous Ed Siegler (two visits, one great event, one hell of a group photo) Post them here MMF & Mr. Siegler when the 2 days of pure fun are over. It is Eds decision to mail it off to the next person on the list (Could I ask Ed to send off to CPUWIZ??) If you have other plans Mr. Siegler, thats cool.  

Cheers

PS MMF post your "got the 01 in the mail reply" here please.  

:D

As soon as it comes, I will. :D