IGNORED

My Gameroom (pictures) :)

Rick Weis

hey Rick is there any reason why the one pic of the mag stand is sideways?

ive looked at that link 3 times now and as that pic comes up i find my head turning to the left :D

:lol: hehe... i did it just to confuse you! :D really, that was the only way i could get the whole stand in the picture without it being a mile away.

now you have me thinking about all the people turning their heads to the left to look at it! :ponder:

i'm :evil:

:D thanks for looking

Rick

Very nice. I wish I had the space to set up all my gmaes like that. For now it all sits in a few dozen cardboard boxes all lonely in my closet.

The Sega Genesis/Game Gear Glass Cabinet is nice. I've been looking for something like that for a while now. Was that a promotional piece from Sega for stores, or did you buy it somewhere, custom build it, something else? Curious how much something like that goes for, to keep all my stuff dust free.

The Sega Genesis/Game Gear Glass Cabinet is nice. I've been looking for something like that for a while now. Was that a promotional piece from Sega for stores, or did you buy it somewhere, custom build it, something else? Curious how much something like that goes for, to keep all my stuff dust free.

Yes, Rick if you hear something like the sound of cabinents being stolen...It wasnt me! :D

Very nice. I wish I had the space to set up all my gmaes like that. For now it all sits in a few dozen cardboard boxes all lonely in my closet.

i found it at a goodwill! they were using it to lock all their overly high priced computer games. :roll: i've been after the store manger for 6 months to sell it to me but she would not budge at all! finally just after xmas i asked her if she would let me make an offer for it, after talking for 10 minutes on why she will not sell it, she said OK!! how much would you pay for it! i said 250$!!!! she told her helpers to clean it out right now!! this has been SOLD!! 8)

it's looks original and in very good shape!

@Shep if you plan on taking my cabinet, you better bring LOTS of help!! it took 3 STRONG workers to lift this 2 feet off the ground! it's HEAVY AS HELL!! you don't want to know how long it took me to unload this and put it in the room by myself. it was not easy..

@ ataripitbull this room is a 19 x 19 converted garage. ahhh who needs a garage anyway! :D

Rick

so when can I come ove an hang out. :D  no but really that is a nice room you got going there. I take it that you have a very understanding wife or girlfriend

i'm single and have no girlfriend right now. finding someone that will put up with all this :ponder: will be hard.

Rick

it took 3 STRONG workers to lift this 2 feet off the ground! it's HEAVY AS HELL!!

Um, That should break down into smaller but still heavy peices. If I looked at it correctly. The thing should basicly tear down like any other store display. I remeber seeing something like that in a toys r us store.

Laters.....