IGNORED

Todays thrift store find

xmetalhedx

I went to a Goodwill store a few hours ago expecting to find nothing as I usually do, but iwas pleasantly surpirsed. In the midst of a pile of 8 track cassetes i saw a 2600 football cart no big deal in itself, but it made me dig deeper where i found the rest. I ended up getting the following carts all for 59 cents each:

2600:

football

8 bit:

Kickback

Gridrunner

Pole Position

BC's Quest for Tires

Asteroids

C64:

Omega Race

I only really collect for 2600 and 7800 as i dont even have a c64 or 8 bit computer to play the others on, but 59 cents was too low to turn down. I was just hoping you guys could give me an idea of how much they are worth.

Nice find!!! I once found like 2 dozen Atari 800 Carts at a local Thrift store. All common ones though like Pacman and Asteroids etc but it was nice as I didnt have any at the time, after that I got into collecting them. When I see them I usually grab them, and for the C64 also.

I always find atari game carts at GOODWILL & THE SALVATION ARMY and at some yard/garage sales too.

I even found an Atari 800 in great shape for $20 and it works just fine however I did have to buy a power supply for it.

I used to live in Cleveland and there was a store that had TONS & TONS of atari carts 8 bit, 2600, 5200, 7800.

The store was called Tomorrows Heroes