IGNORED

HAUNTED HOUSE 3

jimE

I'M JUST FINNISHING UP HAUNTED HOUSE 3 FOR THE PC,IT'S 43MEGS MADE WITH THE GAME MAKER,YOU NEED A 32MEG GFORCE 2 TO RUN IT.

ITS 2D RETRO STYLE JUST LIKE THE FIRST GAME.

THERE IS SOME DEBUGING TO BE DONE AND ITS READY TO GO.

I LOVE THE ATARI HH GAME AND JUST HAD TO MAKE A SEQUEL.

IT WILL BE READY FOR DOWNLOAD PRETTY SOON OR IF SOMEONE WOULD WANT A COPY I COULD SEND SOME OUT AT COST.

JIM E

sure I have a few pics,I can send them in email or if anyone would know where to post them that would work too.

keep in mind this is a real classic type game.

I stuck as close to the original game as possible,but some things had to change just a little.

but for the most part I think most fans of the haunted house are going to love this game.

jimE

HERE IS A PIC OF HAUNTED HOUSE 3.KEEP IN MIND THE FINAL GAME YOU HAVE A SPOTLIGHT AROUND YOU.

YOU HAVE 6 PIECES OF THE URN TO FIND BEFORE YOU CAN LEAVE THE HOUSE.AND IF YOU BEAT THE GAME WITH A GOOD TIME YOU GET A GOOD ENDING.

JIM E

post-4851-1077863571_thumb.jpg

post-4851-1077863572_thumb.jpg

* Hounted House 3 minimium requirments *

Any Video card with DDR memory capable of fast blits(at least 30fps). A PIII 466Mhz with a 66Mhz bus (have not been able to test this out with any other processor under 466Mhz).THE GAME IS 41.8MB

-Pete

HINTS:

URN PIECES CAN BE IN FURNITURE OR JUST LAYING AROUND IN the HOUSE,ONCE YOU COLLECT 4

PIECES YOU CAN INTER THE GRAVE from the study,DONT FORGET THE KEY IN THE GRAVE STONE.ONCE YOU HAVE THE 5TH PIECE YOU CAN INTER THE ATTIC.GOOD LUCK GETTING OUT.HURRY SO YOU CAN GET THE GOOD ENDING.THERE ARE 16 ROOMS 2 MAZES,AND 2 ENDINGS.

YOU WILL ENCOUNTER GHOST, SPIDERS, BATS,SKELETONS AND A SUPRISE:)

-jim

i WILL ALSO SHIP THIS GAME OUT AT COST IF YOU CAN'T OR DONT WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT.IF WILL COME WITH A DVD CASE,GAME ON CD

WITH EXTRAS,MAP,AND A HARDER VERSION OF THE GAME ALSO.

post-4851-1078392473_thumb.jpg

hopefully I will find some place to post soon,I maybe able to post where my friend posted his game JET FISHER.

HECK IF i CAN'T FIND A PLACE BY THIS WEEKEND I'LL SHIP A FEW COPYS OUT FOR FREE,we put alot of work into this game and i really do want people to try it out....it realy does play alot like the atari game but with alot of new stuff and better looking and sounding too.

JIME

post-4851-1078424694_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...