IGNORED

Just recieved Frog Pond!

minorleagueguy

The official release (for non-AA folks) is 11 AM on Saturday. I should have about 25 copies, maybe more if folks here decide they do not want them. I have to cut the preorder list now, but should have enough to go around at the show.

They even have me scheduled on the PC website; Cool :)

We put a press release up on my website and two pics (same two, been too busy to take any more!!).

Thanks for the positive response, guys. It makes sore hands feel worthwhile :) A big thanks to Albert for getting a bunch of boards ready in uber-short time.

Cassidy

The official release (for non-AA folks) is 11 AM on Saturday.  I should have about 25 copies, maybe more if folks here decide they do not want them.  I have to cut the preorder list now, but should have enough to go around at the show.  

They even have me scheduled on the PC website;  Cool :)

We put a press release up on my website and two pics (same two, been too busy to take any more!!).

Thanks for the positive response, guys.  It makes sore hands feel worthwhile :)  A big thanks to Albert for getting a bunch of boards ready in uber-short time.  

Cassidy

Uh-oh. Since I didn't commit am I on "the list"? You know, one for the staffer, who can.. you know, get you things at the show? ;)

Have I mentioned before that Cassidy is one of the coolest guys on the face of the planet? Well take my word for it, he is! Cassidy made me a private offer that I couldn’t refuse so that I could get one of these. Boy, I sure will miss that first born ... :P

Right now, "Frog Pond" is sitting next to last year's red "Polo". Looks great there too! Cassidy's stuff looks just like you could have gotten it on a shopping spree at Toys-R-Us in the 80s. Professional to a degree that they would fool most anyone who’s not "in the know". I'm talking down to the detail of a "cart holder" tab glued into the innards of the box! Cool as all get out. And, like CPUWIZ said, the manual is truly something to behold. It looks exactly like an Atari-produced one from the early 80s (kinda like this).

Great stuff all around! SO glad to have been able to get one!

Have I mentioned before that Cassidy is one of the coolest guys on the face of the planet?

Not yet but he sure is. :) :thumbsup:

Well I certainly mentioned it to my Mom! I was over at my parent's house for dinner over the weekend and was telling them about the "Frog Pond" release. I mentioned that Cassidy is the guy who carts his "Computer Space" console to Philly and the CGE every year. Then she proceeded to tell my Dad the story that I related to her last year about how Cassidy brings the machine to shows to be experienced because, as he said, "People need to be able to PLAY this!". Too cool that my mother was able to realize the true generosity involved in this action and was impressed enough by it to be able to tell the story herself a year later!

Just paid for my lucky number #8 copy tonight!!! The number 8 is the number I played soccer with all the way through college and its the number my sister is using in high school now and with any luck my son and daughter will have it as well.

I can't wait to have and play this great looking game.

:D :D :D