IGNORED

Music Video Redux

Max-T

Moderators, please feel free to move this to the correct forum if it is out of place...

For the many of you who asked me if I would be making another music video simililar to the first (which I unwisely posted to multiple forums) and who have kindly complemented me on my humble production, I have decided to do a "remix" of the video and the song, just for AtariAge members. This is mainly due to the fact that I am too dumb to figure out another song that would work well with an all-Atari music video.

I have already completed the remix of the song. Mind you, this is is a simple hack of three different versions of "The Reflex", with a little addition of my own in the middle. I am no more an audio engineer than I am a member of MI-5, so don't expect any miracles.

Before I start compiling the video, I thought I would ask my fellow Atarians which games they would most like to see in the new video. I am making a revised version only because so many of you have been so positive in your comments on my original work. So I am taking "reservations" on what Atari games I should add to my new video (the remixed song I dubbed adds about 30" of running time).

As you may have noticed, I used 2600, 5200, 7800, and even one Atari arcade game in my original video, so you have your choice of a wide range of titles. I have remixed the song in such a way that the last part is free from specific lyrics, so any old favorite of yours would do.

Again, I am only doing this because you all have responded so well to my first effort, and I feel so bad about spamming the forums, and since many enquired about a second. I feel that I owe it to you all to make up for my initial flooding of the forums here. So I will try to get any requests into my "remix" video.

Thanks again to everyone who viewed and liked my first video (and apologies to those of you whom I offended). I am taking on this second project as a tribute to all of you great guys and gals at AtariAge.

Please let me know if there are any personal favs you would like to see included in my "2.0" version video. You can mail any requests (or any further hate mail) to "max-t@satx.rr.com". Or simply respond with a private message here on AtariAge. I dedicate this second version to you all. I'll give everybody a couple of days to suggest new games to be included, then I'll compile the new video as fast as I can.

Thanks again to everybody who encouraged my efforts, apologies once more to those who resented it, and I am looking forward to your suggestions.

Max