IGNORED

Why don't develop some of the other atari protos?

bond007pr

Hi everyone:

I was just wondering that if you guys here at atariage could do excellent homebrews and develop some atari "projects",like "realsports basketball",why not re-develop some more of other atari protos,like "good luck charlie brown",or maybe "swordquest airworld"?

Is that in the "to do" or "future projects" list? :D

Good idea about Charlie Brown but who would waste time developing Sworquest airworld? The first ones were just made to make people spend money to enter a contest. Now that there is no prize the already boring games become even more pointless. I think we would be doing the world a favor to just let airworld be dead. Maybe collect all the other carts in the sworquest series and have'em go stay with a couple million carts of E.T. :twisted:

Tim

Actually for his recent knack of developing polished and (here's the key) FUN mini-games, Thomas could pull off a decent Airworld I think. Hmmmm Wasnt someone trying to make an Airworld at one time? For the 5200 I believe. Whatever became of that anyways?

But...if someone other than Atari makes a completed airworld, it would probably be good.  Only Atari could make airworld suck, to keep up with the rest of the swordquest standards. :)

To keep it consistent with the originals I guess we'd need to hire Todd Fyre to complete it :D - joking if Todd frequents this board ;)