IGNORED

Nice finds at the salvation army!

kyle

Well i stoped by the salvation army thrift store today in the town where my mom lives Kinston NC. I have been to that store atleast 20 times over the last two years and i have never found a damn thing there. Well today i did ! :D Heres what i got for $20

Spike's Peak/Arrtillery Dueal Double ender! Rarity 6

Deadly Duck

Star Fox

Gangster Alley

PRESSURE COOKER!

Cosmic Creeps

BMX AIR MASTER (white label)

Moonsweeper

Worm War 1

Coconuts

And finally the last two rarity 1's i didn't have FOOTBALL and video pinball. Not a bad day at all! Puts me over 200 differnt carts at 205!

BMX air master is alot of fun and the graphics are really nice great details on the background and such. So why does the bike and the rider look so bad? Just looks like a colorless blob! Also i find it impossible to play with with my euro style joypad controller i do most of my gameing with that so i have to use my good ole 2600 joystick to play BMX. Oh well still a nice game.

BMX air master is alot of fun and the graphics are really nice great details on the background and such. So why does the bike and the rider look so bad? Just looks like a colorless blob!  Also i find it impossible to play with with my euro style joypad controller i do most of my gameing with that so i have to use my good ole 2600 joystick to play BMX. Oh well still a nice game.

The rider is a player object. The background is ... well, a background object. The rider was done with less detail due to the limitations of player/missile objects.