IGNORED

Master Builder Pal cartridge

BigFairy321

Hi , im new to this forum and from australia.

Recently scored a copy of master builder, which i dont know whether its pal/ntsc as theres no description on the cart itself.( no original box either )

as its rated 8+ here, i know that this is for the NTSC version.

and since i havent seen many of these at all on ebay io was wondering if im onto something here.

I also have the atari 7800 32 in 1 cart which came as a pack in deal with a 7800 system including 2pad like controllers.( i have the 2600 version of the cart also lol)

AS its rated 6 here ( rare+ ) is this also a good find?

Thanks for any help....

Oh by the way i also scored the Tomcat F14 Fighter Simulator by absolute entertainment which also isnt unidentifiable as being either pal/ntsc

Cheeers

"off with the fairies"....Never heard that one. In the US (atleast that I'm familiar with) "Fairy" is slang for Homosexual.... So not many people would go around calling themselves Big Fairies. Of course I do have one friend thats a drag queen and he sometimes refers to himself as the "Queen Fairy". A note to make this atari related my drag queen friend kicks ass at kaboom. :)

-Tim

Well the names sought of a give away really.

Master builder PAL is kind of rare here but ppl dont pay much on ebay. I have a PAL and NTSC copy, if the colours are wrong its ntsc.

The 32 in 1 is common here.

Cheers

BTW, Remember that mardi gras is tomorrow

Probably not the right page for this question, but it seems that all atari7800 stuff is kind off harder to come by on ebay, not only in australia but europe and US as well.

*Resists making "come by" joke*

Welcome Welcome God bless us all ..... Everyone.

Except -insert name here- because -insert reason here-