IGNORED

Anyone knows this game?

Raver

Hi! A long time ago i owned an Atari 2600, many Games, and....

Unfortunately i sold it for about 10$ (I was very young and needed thatmoney). Now I'm back and try to rebuild my collection.

But i can't find one Game, tough i don't even know t's name. I will explain what you needed to do:

You start in a Room with limitet oxygen and energy. Oxygen runs out on a time based system while energy is depletet when using weapon or being hit. You can fight Enemies and they will leave some oxygen/energy behing.

Your task is to search all rooms in order to find code elements. Only with this code elements you can exit the level. You enter these elements in a special room, blasting away that stage (well, at least you should think that)

A MAYOR point was that you dont need to start from scratch all the time. There was the possibility to enter menu and see a (i think) 16 Element Code. If you turn off your Atari and start the game again you may enter that code and start EXACTLY where you left, with energy and oxygen at the same level as when you entered menu.

I really loved that game, but even searching a long time on Ebay, Internet and Emulation Sites I didnt find it.

So, its up to you Atari Pro's - can you help me?

OH WOW !!! Thats it! It took me HOURS searching for that, but i seem to have overlooked it.

Thanks for your EXTREMELY fast help, you guys know Atari in and out i think...

This game was the last one i got, was quite expensive as far as i can remember. As told, i sold it all....

At that time i "cracked" the code (was around 10 years old or younger) so i was able to begin with full oxygen/energy every time i played.

I think ill go to Ebay... and look for it.