IGNORED

BMX Air Master!!

kyle

Yeah the background graphics are unreal the sound is nice too and the gamplay is awesome! I do wish the bike and rider could have been given more color? But i'm not complaining the background graphics might be the best on the system the only other games that i can think of that even come close to haveing graphics as good as BMX are Road Runner California Games and Stargate.

Hmmm.what year did this game came in? it seems as a later 80's title and the graphiccs are very imperssive. i couldnt figure out the controls on my emulator for this game so i wasnt able to play it properly.

It seems to me that its quite a rare game, so i will probably find it difficult to acquire over here in australia ( pal format)

Thats what emulators are for! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yes, this is definatley a classic, I can remember buying it from the toy store at the shopping centre (there is a health food store there now). $26 i think it was.

I like it because the objective is simple: scoring points by doing varoius stunts. Yet it is complex in the variety of moves you can perform.

The sound is excellent, with wolf whistles and other noises when you perform the varoius moves, and that background music is superoir to just about any other atari game I know (please prove me wrong so as to expand my knowledge.

On top of that, it is one of the few games I have in my collection that still works 100% of the time, so naturally i play it alot.

• 1 month later...