IGNORED

What game is in your Atari right now?

Ze_ro

Right now, I've got Demon Attack running on the ol' H-6 across the room. I've got the last demon in a level dancing around in the middle row, giving me the respite needed to post this ;-) At this moment, I have 144855 points in game 3. I'm testing my Demon Attacks to see which ones end and which ones don't. I suspect this one doesn't, since I think I've completed the 80-some-odd levels required to end it, and the game is still going; therefore, it's one of the later cartridges. Well, back to game!

HEAVY***6***er

Originally, Demon Attack contained a bug which resulted in the black screen after wave 84. I've heard that Imagic corrected this, and later-manufactured carts play indefinitely. I'm sure I completed more than 84 levels (six different demons, two waves of each, for a total of twelve waves in each cycle, times seven cycles, equals the 84 levels, and I think I went through about 9 or ten cycles), and the game didn't end, so it looks like the bug was indeed corrected. I don't know which version is more common; I suspect the original is, since the black screen occurs in both picture and text label carts, plus I've never encountered a "fixed" cart before.

HEAVY***6***er

I keep my system boxed when not in use. Anyway, the control pads are f*cked anyway, so it would be unplayable. I can tell you that I'm pretty sure that Road Blasters is in my Lynx. I love this game. I think that Warbirds is in the other Lynx (dodgy buttons).

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my atari yesterday with 20 games. As of late last night I believe pitfall took the cake and stayed in the system. Donkey kong,Volleyball and asteroids got alot of playtime however. Funny I do not remember being so terrible at pitfall when I was six.

-->Malix The Newbie King<--