IGNORED

RMT: Forgotten Sounds

samurai

Raster: can you tell me how t.f. did you create those vocal listening instruments in your tune ?

:) Also Greg said me that he was surprised at this exotic sound used in my "Time to turn" (timett.com) Forever5 msx compo.

It's created by envelope filter change. Do you hear my example song horror.rmt ? (it is in RMT ZIP package /songs/horror.rmt)

There is used exotic sound called "jugular scream" (instrument $00) based on similar principle. ;)

Raster: can you tell me how t.f. did you create those vocal listening instruments in your tune ?

:) Also Greg said me that he was surprised at this exotic sound used in my "Time to turn" (timett.com) Forever5 msx compo.

It's created by envelope filter change. Do you hear my example song horror.rmt ? (it is in RMT ZIP package /songs/horror.rmt)

There is used exotic sound called "jugular scream" (instrument $00) based on similar principle. ;)

Am I understanding it right?

Greg of Grayscale does not know the capabilities of filtered POKEY voices?

Erm... how did he manage the songs he has done in the past?

BTW: This tune is a must for KOHINA Radio. If you want them to play it on the stream, just put it as an MP3 with 44kHz 256kbit on the server.