IGNORED

Best enemyvillain in an Atari game?

cimerians

No way man. In real life such a pin would be hard to hit, not in Bowling though :P Funny, I played this game even yesterday, I kind of like it. Probably because I can throw one strike after another on the Atari and in real life probably one in a whole game :P

I should have asked who the wimpiest villain was....

I was playing Vanguard the other day and Gond has to be the easiest boss kill ever.

I mean, dodging and shooting balloons and ships and finally reaching Gond and its like...... one shot and he's gone.

The mostly stationary "tanks" in Laser Blast were pretty pathetic too.

Ah, but the challenge with Gond is to get the highest bonus!

2600 aside, the worst video game villian in history is Old Scratch himself from Satan's Hollow because it's such an anticlimax. As Eg put it back in the day, after all that work Satan turns out to be nothing more than a "crudely-drawn, pitchfork-hurling annoyance."

Ah, but the challenge with Gond is to get the highest bonus!

2600 aside, the worst video game villian in history is Old Scratch himself from Satan's Hollow because it's such an anticlimax.  As Eg put it back in the day, after all that work Satan turns out to be nothing more than a "crudely-drawn, pitchfork-hurling annoyance."

Funny you bring this up. As a youth, I remember playing Satan's Hollow at some Pizza Hut restaurant and I was convinced that Satan was actually that menacing large head which appeared periodically and blanketed the screen with that flame shower! Pretty logical, isn't it? But nooooo....later on I found out that Satan was actually that crudely drawn mini-devil who actually turned out to be easier to kill than that flame spouting head.

:roll:

One of the toughest and scariest are the Cobra ships in Solaris. I love their introduction by flying together from both sides of the screen. Scares the hell out of you. Once they are there, they don't stop firing at you. I have lost many a life trying to shoot them all.

The worst annoyance villian for me is while playing Warlords you don't hold the button down and the ball goes behind your paddle and whacks the smeg out of your castle. :mad:

But the worst actual villian I would have to vote for the robots(combined with the water) in Mines of Minos. Those little things piss me off! :skull:

And the original arcade machine supposedly actually killed 2 people who played the game!

the hiscore of the first player included the numbers 666!

try searching for the story on the net cuz i forget the address!

:) Ha ha ha DIE  :)    :)    :)    :)  LOL!

Here's a link to that info

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter...=B&game_id=7096

pretty eerie stuff when you think about it. :o