IGNORED

$45 bin on a vectrex, good buy for someone!

RIVER

This Item Is No Longer Available

Unfortunately, this item is no longer available. While your payment information was processing, another user purchased this item.

:sad:

Damn you Taxman! :P I should have just bought without thinking about it, lol I had to change userids, then relogin, then check the shipping, lol then I try to buy and while I was paying I get that message. $31.40 shipping kind of sucks, but it was a good deal nonetheless!

This Item Is No Longer Available

Unfortunately, this item is no longer available. While your payment information was processing, another user purchased this item.

Damn you Taxman! :P I should have just bought without thinking about it, lol I had to change userids, then relogin, then check the shipping, lol then I try to buy and while I was paying I get that message. $31.40 shipping kind of sucks, but it was a good deal nonetheless!

The hilarious thing was, as soon as I typed my response, refilled my glass of water and went back to ebay to click the BUY IT NOW button, I got the "item no longer" available message. Taxman must have beaten me to it by a matter of 2 or 3 seconds. :yawn:

Damn you Taxman!  :P  I should have just bought without thinking about it, lol I had to change userids, then relogin, then check the shipping, lol then I try to buy and while I was paying I get that message. $31.40 shipping kind of sucks, but it was a good deal nonetheless!

I had to think about that one. I've been looking for one for about 4 weeks now. Seller even sent me an E-mail saying that shipping seemed kind of high, and if it turns out to be less, he will refund the difference. :D

Unfortunately it means I have a whole ton of new games to collect.

• 1 month later...

Be happy that none of you won this. That damn S.O.B. never shipped my vectrex. I had to file a Paypal complaint and then he gives them a fake tracking # to stall. Needless to say I won the Paypal complaint, but there are no funds available for me. User is now NARU'd as he's gotten about 10 recent NEGs. I paid with a Paypal balance so I don't have a CC reversal to try.

Any recommendations on best way to file fraud/criminal charges. I've never had to do that before.

Be happy that none of you won this. That damn S.O.B. never shipped my vectrex. I had to file a Paypal complaint and then he gives them a fake tracking # to stall. Needless to say I won the Paypal complaint' date=' but there are no funds available for me. User is now NARU'd as he's gotten about 10 recent NEGs. I paid with a Paypal balance so I don't have a CC reversal to try.

Any recommendations on best way to file fraud/criminal charges. I've never had to do that before.[/quote']

All of his auctions were ripoffs, he took me for a ride on the broken Gamecube too. :x

You're screwed, best you can do is file a complaint with the FBI internet division to at least have them look into it.

CPUWIZ, I can't believe that you left him a positive.

Taxman, you can file an internet fraud complaint at www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp . You can also contact the sellers local police department. Some of the local cops have helped some eBayers out in the past.

If you still need a Vectrex, I have two on eBay right now.

Awe man, taxman and cpu, I feel like crap now, I posted about the vectrex and the broken gamecube also I think, and now you guys got screwed. Man the guy had 100% positive feedback until 30 days ago then he just started screwing everyone, I would have never figured he would have done that and I hate that he did it to you guys. I had that same thing happen to me a year ago and the guy ended up makeing good on it plus extra after 3 months of no contact or anything he just sent me money to my paypal account and sent an email saying something like "he went through a divorce and lost his house and kids bla bla bla" So I wish and hope that the guy makes it up to ya somehow, someday!!!!

Hey taxman and cpu, I felt obligated since I posted the link to this guys auctions to at least try to contact him and let him know how I feel that he ripped off several of my friends that I recomended to him, and I kinda politely threatend him, he emailed me back and said he assured me that he still has the items and would send them to you very soon and appologised for the screw up and assured me he would take care of it!! Now of coarse it could be just a pile of lies, but I just wanted to let you know that I at least tryed to help in whatever way i can!!!

Hey taxman and cpu' date=' I felt obligated since I posted the link to this guys auctions to at least try to contact him and let him know how I feel that he ripped off several of my friends that I recomended to him, and I kinda politely threatend him, he emailed me back and said he assured me that he still has the items and would send them to you very soon and appologised for the screw up and assured me he would take care of it!! Now of coarse it could be just a pile of lies, but I just wanted to let you know that I at least tryed to help in whatever way i can!!![/quote']

Thanks bud, it's a pile of lies though. I got 2 different stories from them already. :x

Don't feel bad for me River. I bought it before I saw your post.

And seller is all lies. He is telling me he already shipped it USPS and gave a tracking # that the website doesn't recognize. Plus his phone # listed is a cell phone #, and I can't find where I can do a reverse cell phone search for free.

I contacted the seller and let him know a few things. From what I could find it looks like the seller lives in Des Moines, Washington, but he might be moving soon. You might want to contact the police in Des Moine, Washington.

He did email me back with this response.

All outstanding ebay auctions are being taken care of.

I doubt that he will take care of these auctions, but I did point out some things that might encourage him to refund your money or send your items.